1. Faculty, staff, students, and visitors may be subject to temperature checks before entering the campus.
2. Practice social distancing at all times. (6ft or more apart)
3. Face mask covering the nose and mouth must be worn in all buildings, during meetings, and when in close proximity to anyone.
4. Wash hands for twenty (20) seconds and use hand sanitizer as needed.
5. Offices will only allow 1-2 people in at a time. (Appointments are recommended)
6. Classrooms and office counter spaces will be sprayed and disinfected after each class and after servicing any faculty, staff, student, or visitor.
**Jarvis Christian College’s main concern is the safety of faculty, staff, students, and visitors. Please help stop the spread of this virus.